Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hello!

Hello there!  Welcome to my new blog dedicated to all things Pinterest.  In an effort to actually create or make all the billions of things I seem to "pin" on my Pinterest board, I have decided to start a weekly blog to motivate me.
Each week I hope to share with you a project that I have done inspired by my pins on Pinterest.  It may vary week to week.  I just need to force myself to do at least one project per week varying from crafting, kid activities, home decor, cooking, baking, etc.

I am an avid rubber stamper and digital scrapbooker, so many projects may tie into those crafts, but I have many, many "to-do" projects pinned to my Pinterest board.  I am ready to expand my horizons!

Please feel free to follow me on this "PINspiring" journey!  :)

Stay tuned for my first project....

No comments:

Post a Comment